Image Clip For Lights Application Instructions
It can be applied to T-shirts, handbags, mouse pads, coasters, leather articles, art papers etc. ImageClip Laser paper for lights works well with cotton materials along with 50/50 blends and polyester as long as the fabric has a tight weave. When using ImageClip Laser paper for lights there is no need to trim the excess paper as this product is self-weeding. There will be no background to your printed design.
Application Instructions - A Two Step Process
NOT recommended for photographs or pastel images
- Mirror the image.
- Use the HEAVY paper setting to ensure fusing of the toners.
- Load the red back printed imaging sheet so that the image will appear on the coated side of the paper.
- Paper should feed into the copier or printer with the short dimension first (grain long).
- Press the imaged sheet (red printed back) to the transfer sheet (green printed). This will apply the transfer coating to the imaged area.
- PRESS - 20 seconds at 210 F using light pressure.
- Separate the papers while still hot.
- A cloudy film will appear on your printed sheet.
- Press the treated imaging sheet (red print) face down onto the shirt or other substrates.
- PRESS - 30 seconds at 375 F using heavy pressure.
- COOL before peeling. Stretch immediately after peeling if desired.