Texprint Sublimation Paper On Metal Ornaments
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 60 seconds.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper using our 2 sided template. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Remove protective film (if applicable).
- Place the substrate face down on one of the printed images, and tape the design securely to the metal
- Put a blank sheet of paper on heat press platen to keep it clean.
- Place substrate face up on the heat press, with the transfer paper on top.
- Cover with a non stick sheet.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 60 seconds with medium pressure
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot.