All the features of the Auto Clam heat press with the addition of a hover mode. Hover mode is specifically made for curing inks on Direct-to-Garment prints. The press is designed to hover over your direct-to-garment print to flash cure the ink before the final application to complete the curing process. Eliminates smeared ink and ruined garments. Turn hover mode off when heat printing using other decorating methods. Available in 16″ x 20″.
Shipped from manufacturer. Allow additional time for shipping. 220v/240v heat presses have an additional 1-2 week leadtime.
Hotronix Hover Heat Press
|Transfer Machine Pressure Display
|Transfer Machine Compressor Needed
|Transfer Machine Drawer
|Transfer Machine Press Type
|16" x 20"
- Made in the USA
- Quick change lower platen
- Cast-in tubular heating element every 2″(5cm), eliminating cold spots
- 3/4″ (2cm) thick, non-stick upper platen
- 3/8″ (1cm) Silicone rubber bottom pad
- Heavy duty design
- Scratch-resistant, baked-on powder coat finish Non-stick coated heater – stress relieved to prevent warping
- Platinum RTD heat sensor
- F° or C° available
- Temperature range 200°F – 400°F
- UL / ULC / CE / RoHS approved