15 oz Silicone Sublimation Mug Wrap with easy to close and quick release clamp fastener. This product makes it effortless to produce an imprinted mug with a full picture that can reach all the way around. At this cost efficient price, it makes the perfect tool if you are just venturing over to mug sublimation or transitioning from a mug press.
Use with our 3D sublimation vacuum heat press only!
Mug Wrap 15oz Sublimation Blanks
|Sub Blank Size||15 Oz.|
Texprint Sublimation Paper on Mugs with a 3D Vacuum Heat Press
- Turn the 3D Vacuum Heat press on.
- Set the heating button so both the top and bottom heating lights are on. (2 red lights will be showing)
- Set the Temperature to 392 degrees F (200 degrees C) and time to 500 seconds. If filling the unit with 8 mugs, use 500-600 seconds (8.5-10 minutes).
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper.
- Trim the edges of the image and wrap around mug.
- Attach the image to mug using transfer release tape.
- Wrap mug with mug wrap.
- Place upside down within the heat press.
- Press vacuum button
- Press the time button
- Remove immediately once finished and peel hot. Use caution as mug will be very hot.
- Dip mug into warm water to end the sublimation process and avoid ghosting.