Take your beverage on the road with this stainless steel 16oz tumbler. The double walled insulation will keep your beverage hot or cold. Each tumbler includes a lid the closely securely to keep your beverages from spilling out.
When using the mug press, you will need the TransPro Large Latte Heating Element MGP6051-LL (sold separately).
16 OZ STAINLESS STEEL WHITE TUMBLER
|Sub Blank Size||16oz. - 6.25" tall and 3.5" diameter at the top|
Textprint Sublimation Paper on Stainless Steel with Mug Press
- Set temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 80-100 seconds.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper.
- Wrap the printed image around product and secure with heat transfer tape.
- Press at 350 degrees F for 80-100 seconds with medium pressure.
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot. Use caution as item will be very hot.
Textprint Sublimation Paper on a Tumbler Mug with 3D Vacuum Press
- Turn the 3D Vacuum Heat press on.
- Set the Temperature to 392 degrees F (200 degrees C) and time to 5-6 minutes.
- Set the heating button so both the top and bottom heating lights are on.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Wrap the printed image around the Tumbler and secure with heat transfer tape.
- Place the tumbler in a tumbler wrap (SB-S-071) and secure the top.
- Open the 3D vacuum press and connect the clear tube to the lid of the tumbler wrap.
- Press vacuum button.
- Press the time button.
- At the halfway point, open the top lid and flip the tumbler so it is resting on the other side. Close lid to complete the sublimation process.
- Remove immediately once finished and peel hot. Use caution as tumbler will be very hot.