Round Jewelry Box With Insert
Unisub’s round mahogany wood case can be a keepsake for jewelry or that cherished wedding photo DVD. Lined with a soft, black velvet interior. The round gloss white metal insert is 4.5″ (114.3 mm).
- Wood & Aluminum
- 5.625" Round Case
Availability: In stock
Sublimation on Metal Products
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 1-3 minutes.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Remove protective film from product.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Place the substrate face down on the transfer paper and tape the paper to the substrate using transfer release tape.
- Put a blank sheet of paper on heat press platen to keep it clean.
- Place substrate face down on the heat press (metal surface up).
- Cover with a non stick sheet.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 1-3 minutes with medium pressure
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot.
Printing on Photo PanelsSublimation Printing On Metal Surfaces