ChromaBlast-HD is a professional digital heat transfer ink for white and light colored cotton and cotton-blend fabrics. Bright, beautiful digital heat transfer inks designed to work with Virtuoso HD Garment Decorating Systems. Standard Cartridges - C, M, Y (29ml) K (42ml)
- For use on white & light colored cotton/cotton-blended fabrics only.
- It's recommended to use a separate sublimation printer for Chromablast. Switching between Chromablast and Sublijet inks can cause ink contamination and possibly clogged lines.
- Chromablast Inks to be used with Chromablast Media sublimation paper only.
- Use with Virtuoso SG400/SG800 printers only.
CHROMABLAST HD INK BLACK
|Compatible Printer||SG400, SG800|
- Convenient, Reliable Single-Use Cartridges - Optimize the performance and life of your printer with our closed-cartridge systems that provide clean and convenient ink delivery without the time, mess, hassles and waste of manually pouring bulk ink. Plus, our factory-sealed, single-use cartridges eliminate outside contamination, maintenance costs and downtime associated with bulk ink systems.
- Commercial Colorfastness - Other digital transfers may initially look OK, but only ChromaBlast has commercial quality colorfastness. Keep your customers coming back with prints that stand up to repeated washing!
- High-Yield & Low Imaging Cost - For maximum yield and low imaging costs, ChromaBlast-HD inks have a high density of pigment dyes. Our high-yield gel formulation delivers not only the lowest possible image cost, but larger color gamut than ChromaBlast-R, ensuring the most vibrant colors ever. With imaging costs typically less than 5% of the selling price, digital decorating with Sawgrass inks is more profitable than ever.