TexPrint-R is a new "special purpose" dye sublimation paper that puts the blazing speed of the sublimation printer to full use, and TexPrint-R does this while maintaining the premium definition and color fidelity that the TexPrint family of sublimation papers is renowned for. TexPrint-R delivers excellent dimensional stability at high speeds and heavy ink loads, exceptional resistance to smudging and offsetting, directional out-gassing (dye-gases aimed at the receptor with no back gassing), very high color transfer efficiency, and as with all the rest of the TexPrint family, TexPrint-R is 100% recyclable!
TEXPRINT R PAPER 8.5 X 11
|Recommended Printer Brand||Virtuoso, Ricoh Sublimation|
|Application Steps||1 Step|
Textprint Sublimation Paper on Bibs / Aprons
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 45 seconds.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper.
- Place paper face down on bib/ apron.
- Cover with non stick sheet.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 45 seconds with medium pressure.
- Remove paper immediately and peel hot.