(Formerly Texprint R) Our heavy-weight desktop dye-sub paper is available in a variety of sheet sizes. The coating on our DT/H is designed to work well with Ricoh and Virtuoso gel-resin ink systems. We offer the broadest selection of desktop sheet sizes. Get exactly the right size, put-up and pack that’s most efficient for your production environment.
TEXPRINT DT PAPER 8.5 X 11
|Recommended Printer Brand||Ricoh Sublimation, Virtuoso|
|Application Steps||1 Step|
Textprint Sublimation Paper on Bibs / Aprons
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 45 seconds.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper.
- Place paper face down on bib/ apron.
- Cover with non stick sheet.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 45 seconds with medium pressure.
- Remove paper immediately and peel hot.