(Formerly Texprint R) The coating on our DT/H is designed to work well with Ricoh and Virtuoso sublimation ink systems. TexPrint DT delivers excellent dimensional stability at high speeds and heavy ink loads, exceptional resistance to smudging and offsetting, directional out-gassing (dye-gases aimed at the receptor with no back gassing), and a very high color transfer efficiency.
TEXPRINT DT PAPER 11 X 17
|Recommended Printer Brand||Ricoh Sublimation, Virtuoso|
|Application Steps||1 Step|
Texprint Sublimation Paper on Bibs / Aprons
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 45 seconds.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper.
- Place paper face down on bib/ apron.
- Cover with non stick sheet.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 45 seconds with medium pressure.
- Remove paper immediately and peel hot.