Special Price $1,800.00 Regular Price $2,050.00
The Puma III vinyl cutter series features a digitally controlled servo system for smooth and accurate cutting, it is affordable, easy to use, and reliable. It is a great machine used to create signs and decals with contour cut digitally printed images. The control panel provides at-a-glance settings including offset value, quality mode, and cutting speed and forces. Shipped from manufacturer. Allow an additional 3-5 days for shipping.
GCC VINYL CUTTER PUMA IV 60LX-24"
|Cutter Max Media Thickness||0.8mm|
|Cutter Included Software||GreatCuts|
|Cutter Stand Included||No|
|Cutter Basket Included||No|
|Contour Cut Ability||Yes|
|Cutter Tracking||5 M|
- USB/RS-232C connectivity
- Up to 400 grams of cutting force
- LCD Controls Operational Settings
- 4 Prestored Job Settings
- Max. Cutting Width: 590 mm(23.23 in.)
- Max. Media Width: 719 mm(28.3 in.)
- Material Thickness: 0.8mm
- Max. Cutting Force: 400g
- Mechanical Resolution: 0.009 mm
- Software Resolution: 0.025 mm
- Distance Accuracy: ±0.254 mm or ±0.1% of move, whichever is greater
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 (Full Speed) & RS-232C
- Commands: HPGL, HPGL/2
- Configurable Origin: Yes
- Control Panel: LCM (20 digits X 2 lines), 14 Keys , 1 power LED
- Temperature: 15°C~30°C / 60°F~86°F
- Humidity: 25% ~ 75%
- Re-plot Memory: 4MB
- The specification and data sheet may vary with different materials used. In order to obtain the best output quality, please maintain the machine regularly and properly.
- GCC reserves the right to change the specifications at any time without notice.
- GCC certified material in tracking is Avery MPI 3000.
- The above listed specification values are effective only when operated with media certified by GCC.
- Visit our support page for FAQ, Cutter Settings, and Videos.
Write Your Own Review