Gcc Vinyl Cutter Elite Puma 3 132S
The Puma III vinyl cutter series features a digitally controlled servo system for smooth and accurate cutting, it is affordable, easy to use, and reliable. It is a great machine used to create signs and decals with contour cut digitally printed images. The control panel provides at-a-glance settings including offset value, quality mode, and cutting speed and forces.
This size cutter requires a truck shipment. A residential delivery will incur an additional fee. Shipped from manufacturer. Allow an additional 3-5 days for shipping. More product details…
- Medium/High Volume
Availability: In stock
- USB/RS-232C connectivity
- Up to 33 IPS (400mm/sec) cutting speed
- Up to 400 grams of cutting force
- Guaranteed 5 meter tracking
- LCD Controls Operational Settings
- 4 Prestored Job Settings
- Max. Cutting Width: 1300 mm(51.18 in.)
- Max. Media Width: 1470 mm(57.87 in.)
- Material Thickness: 0.8mm
- Max. Cutting Force: 400g
- Max. Cutting Speed(Diagonal): 849 mm /sec (33.4 ips)
- Mechanical Resolution: 0.009 mm
- Software Resolution: 0.025 mm
- Distance Accuracy: ±0.254 mm or ±0.1% of move, whichever is greater
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 (Full Speed) & RS-232C
- Commands: HPGL, HPGL/2
- Configurable Origin: Yes
- Control Panel: LCM (20 digits X 2 lines), 14 Keys , 1 power LED
- Temperature: 15°C~30°C / 60°F~86°F
- Humidity: 25% ~ 75%
- Re-plot Memory: 4MB
- Stand: Optional Purchase
- Compatible with Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8 and MAC OS X 10.4-10.7.
- The specification and data sheet may vary with different materials used. In order to obtain the best output quality, please maintain the machine regularly and properly.
- GCC reserves the right to change the specifications at any time without notice.
- GCC certified material in tracking is Avery MPI 3000.
- The above listed specification values are effective only when operated with media certified by GCC.
Cutter Settings For Vinyl
We have a growing list of setting for cutting vinyl. View all available cutter settings.
Greatcut 3 Installation and Operation