Designed with a stylish appearance and new functional features, the RX series is the top notch cutter in the market for professional sign makers. At up to 60 inches per second of cutting speed, RX series’ cutting throughput simply outperforms the competition. Shipped from manufacturer. Allow an additional 3-5 days for shipping.
GCC VINYL CUTTER RX II 24"
|Cutter Max Media Thickness||0.8mm|
|Cutter Included Software||GreatCuts|
|Cutter Stand Included||No|
|Cutter Basket Included||No|
|Contour Cut Ability||Yes|
|Cutter Tracking||10 M|
- USB/RS-232 connectivity
- Up to 5 ~ 600 grams of cutting force
- Multi-Pressure Pinch Rollers
- Max. Cutting Width: 610 mm (24”)
- Max. Media Width: 810 mm (31.88”)
- Material Thickness: 0.8mm
- Max. Cutting Force: 5 ~ 600 g
- Mechanical Resolution: 0.006 mm
- Software Resolution: 0.025 mm
- Distance Accuracy: ±0.254 mm or ±0.1% of move, whichever is greater
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 (Full Speed) & RS-232C
- Commands: HPGL, HPGL/2
- Configurable Origin: Yes
- Control Panel: LCD (20 digits x 2 lines), 15 Keys, 1 Power LED, 1 Green LED
- Temperature: 15°C~30°C / 60°F~86°F
- Humidity: 25% ~ 75%
- Re-plot Memory: 16 MB
- Compatible with Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8 and MAC OS X 10.4-10.7.
- The specification and data sheet may vary with different materials used. In order to obtain the best output quality, please maintain the machine regularly and properly.
- GCC reserves the right to change the specifications at any time without notice.
- GCC certified material in tracking is Avery MPI 3000.
- The above listed specification values are effective only when operated with media certified by GCC.
- Visit our support page for FAQ, Cutter Settings, and Videos.