GCC Vinyl Cutter Rx II 72"
Designed with a stylish appearance and new functional features, the RX series is the top notch cutter in the market for professional sign makers. At up to 60 inches per second of cutting speed, RX series’ cutting throughput simply outperforms the competition.
This size cutter requires a truck shipment. A residential delivery will incur an additional fee. Shipped from manufacturer. Allow an additional 3-5 days for shipping. This product requires motor freight.More product details…
- High Volume
Availability: In stock
- Two Year Warranty
- USB/RS-232 connectivity
- Up to 1530 mm/sec (60 ips) cutting speed
- Up to 5 ~ 600 grams of cutting force
- Multi-Pressure Pinch Rollers
- Max. Cutting Width: 1830 mm(72”)
- Max. Media Width: 2145 mm (84.44”)
- Material Thickness: 0.8mm
- Max. Cutting Force: 5 ~ 600 g
- Max. Cutting Speed(Diagonal): 1530 mm/sec (60 ips)
- Mechanical Resolution: 0.006 mm
- Software Resolution: 0.025 mm
- Distance Accuracy: ±0.254 mm or ±0.1% of move, whichever is greater
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 (Full Speed) & RS-232C
- Commands: HPGL, HPGL/2
- Configurable Origin: Yes
- Control Panel: LCD (20 digits x 2 lines), 15 Keys, 1 Power LED, 1 Green LED
- Temperature: 15°C~30°C / 60°F~86°F
- Humidity: 25% ~ 75%
- Re-plot Memory: 16 MB
- Stand: Optional Purchase
- Compatible with Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8 and MAC OS X 10.4-10.7.
- The specification and data sheet may vary with different materials used. In order to obtain the best output quality, please maintain the machine regularly and properly.
- GCC reserves the right to change the specifications at any time without notice.
- GCC certified material in tracking is Avery MPI 3000.
- The above listed specification values are effective only when operated with media certified by GCC.
Cutter Settings For Vinyl
We have a growing list of setting for cutting vinyl. View all available cutter settings.
Greatcut 3 Installation and Operation