EasyPSV®Patterns are edge-to-edge designs pre-printed on EasyPSV® Printable Material. These Patterns take the designs from our EasyPatterns® line and bring them to our pressure sensitive vinyl. Just like our EasyPatterns® HTV, EasyPSV® Patterns do not need to be fed through a printer and are ready to be cut on a vinyl cutter.
Siser EasyPSV Patterns Permanent Vinyl
|Vinyl Type||EasyPSV Patterns|
|Vinyl Application||Pressure Applied|
|Transfer Vinyl Ideal Applications||Wood, Windows, Glass, Metal, Ceramic, Plastic, Mirror|
|Vinyl Thickness||3.9 mils|
|Transfer Vinyl Max Colors||Layerable|
Siser PSV Pattern Vinyl
- Place EasyPSV® with the liner side down and cut your design. (DO NOT reverse/mirror your design.)
- Weed excess vinyl.
- Remove the application tape’s paper liner and place tape on top of EasyPSV.
- Burnish with a squeegee.
- Lift the application tape and EasyPSV away from the paper liner.
- Place the application tape on your desired object.
- Burnish with a squeegee to fully adhere the design.
- Gently peel away the application tape, leaving just your EasyPSV design on the object.