JET PRO® Soft Stretch Heat Transfer Paper produces soft, supple yet vibrant and wash-durable ink jet printed transfers to white and light colored cotton, cotton/poly blends and 100% poly fabrics. The product can be used to apply photographs or other designs and can be trimmed to reduce the transfer of the polymer background.
JETPRO SOFT STRETCH INKJET PAPER LIGHTS 11X17
|Recommended Printer Brand
|Brother, Canon, Epson, HP
Since there are so many makes and models of printers it is virtually impossible to guarantee the results on any one printer. We can only suggest that you check with the manufacturer regarding the use of transfer papers. We cannot assume any liability for the use of our transfer papers.
- Vibrant, durable and natural looking
- No plastic sheen
- Stretches and Breathes
- No splitting, cracking, peeling, or separating from your garment
- Use on cotton, cotton-poly, polyester
Jet-Pro SoftStretch Inkjet Paper Application Instructions
For Inkjet printers when you want to achieve a glossy finish.
- Determine which side of the regular paper is imaged in your printer. Place the paper in you printer so that the blank coated side is imaged. Remember to mirror image on your printer.
- Press at 375° (200°C) for 30 seconds. Machines vary so test to see what temperature works best with your machine.
- Press with heavy pressure.
- Peel hot. Fast and immediately from top left or right corner down to the bottom in a diagonal motion. Keep the peel close to the t-shirt surface.
- Cover the completed transfer with parchment paper and press again for 10 seconds. This will make the surface smooth and make the transfer deeper into the fibers.
Tips & Notes
- For application to mouse pads leave about 1/4" of excess paper around outside. This excess will be used as a tab to remove the paper. The image should cover the entire surface. Place some scrap plain paper on the base of your heat transfer machine. This will protect your platen from the excess image.
- 100% cotton shirts is not as durable as a 50/50 blend. The 50/50 will also produce a smoother peel.