The HIX SubliPro CounterTop oven provides the ideal entry-level solution for sublimating an almost unlimited variety of substrates. Use our patented Mug Wraps to produce 12-15 standard 11oz or 15oz mugs per cycle or more than 48 per hour. Use the oven to print travel mugs, shot glasses, pint glasses, and beer stains. Sublimate other uniquely shaped 3D items such as metal containers, pet bowls, and more.
The HIX SubliPro CT has a large stainless steel oven interior with six nickel-plated rack guides. Move or remove any of the three nickel-plated racks to accommodate a variety of substrates with varying heights and diameters. The oven chamber is heated by powerful 7.5 KW heating elements. Air convection is provided by a continuously variable 1⁄6 H.P. oven blower motor.
Shipped from manufacturer. Allow additional time for shipping.
If shipping to a residential address the trucker charges an additional lift gate fee of $125 which will be shown at checkout. We provide the basic shipping cost free of charge.
SUBLIPRO COUNTERTOP OVEN
|Voltage||240 [additional 1-2 weeks lead time]|
- Stainless steel front, sides, top and rear enclo-sure panel.
- Cool to the touch oven door handle.
- Stainless steel oven door gaskets.
- 7.5 KW heat input (8.0 KW total with blower motor).
- Solid state temperature control adjusts from Ambient to 450°F.
- 1⁄6 H.P. variable speed fan motor.
- Oven interior liners are stainless steel.
- Six position rack guide with three nickel plated racks.
- 1 year limited warranty