Shipped from manufacturer. Allow additional time for shipping. The HIX SubliPro CounterTop oven provides the ideal entry-level solution for the dye sublimation of drink ware such as standard 11/15 oz mugs, travel mugs, shot glasses, pint glasses, beer stains, metal containers, dog and cat bowls, etc.
This oven is also the ideal alternative for any company currently using the old mug system, providing greater efficiency and an almost unlimited variety in the choice of substrates.
The oven can be used in conjunction with our patented Mug Wraps which can be customized for any size or shape of round substrates.
The HIX SubliPro CT has a large stainless steel oven interior, producing as many as 12-15 mugs per cycle or more than 48 per hour.
It also comes with six position nickel plated rack guides and three nickel plated racks to accommodate a variety of substrates with varying heights and diameters.
The oven chamber is heated by powerful 7.5 KW heating elements. Air convection is provided by a continuously vari- able 1⁄6 H.P. oven blower motor.
The oven is fully insulated and enclosed with stainless steel panels and door. It comes with temperature controls adjustable from ambient to 450°F and LCD touch screen controller.
SUBLIPRO COUNTERTOP OVEN
- Stainless steel front, sides, top and rear enclo-sure panel.
- Cool to the touch oven door handle.
- Stainless steel oven door gaskets.
- 7.5 KW heat input (8.0 KW total with blower motor).
- Solid state temperature control adjusts from Ambient to 450°F.
- 1⁄6 H.P. variable speed fan motor.
- Oven interior liners are stainless steel.
- Six position rack guide with three nickel plated racks.
- 1 year limited warranty