Texprint Sublimation Paper on a Glitter Water Bottle with Mug Press
- Set temperature to 380-400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 180 seconds.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Wrap the printed image around the water bottle and secure with heat transfer tape.
- If your water bottle is loose within the Mug Press, place a silicone cover around the water bottle.
- Press at 380-400 degrees F for 180 seconds with medium pressure.
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot. Use caution as water bottle will be very hot.