SILHOUETTE CAMEO STARTER PACKAGE
As low as $329.00
Silhouette Cameo® 4 Cutter
Are you crafty and creative? This Silhouette CAMEO® 4 is the ultimate DIY machine. You just connect it to your computer with a USB cable and you are ready to design. This machine uses a small blade to cut paper, cardstock, vinyl, fabric, and many other material up to 12 inches wide and 10 feet long. Includes Cameo® 4 cutter, power cable, instructional manual, cutting matt, cutting blade, cross cutter, a one month subscription to the silhouette design store, and 100 free digital designs.
Siser Easyweed and Oracal Vinyl
You get a start up pack of our most popular Siser Easyweed heat transfer vinyl as well as Oracal 651 decorative vinyl and Oracal transfer tape. This creative possibilities with this package are endless.
And Loads Of Accessories
And to top it all off we will round out your package with a Siser color guide, weeding tool, non-stick sheet, and vinyl squeegie! Everything you need to get started in garment and sign vinyl.
Cameo® 4 Features
- Built-in roll feeder allows you to easily load and cut rolled materials like vinyl and heat transfer.
- Built-in crosscutter lets you trim vinyl or heat transfer right from the roll.
- 3 mm clearance for thicker materials.
- Sliding lid and backlit touch panel give your machine a sleek, compact aesthetic.
- Bluetooth® connectivity allows wireless cutting.
- Print & Cut registration capability.
- PixScan™ compatible
- Driven by free Silhouette Studio® software to give you limitless design options to customize your project.
- Mac/Windows compatible.
Silhouette Studio® Software System Requirements
- Operating System: PC (Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10) OR Mac (OS X 10.7 and higher). Chromebook is currently not supported.
- Internet connection: Strongly recommended for updates and access to the Silhouette Design Store. Required to activate a license key for upgrade.
- RAM: 1 GB of RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Processor: 2 GHz (or faster) processor speed
- Memory: 2 GB hard disk space
- USB Port: USB 1.1 Port (or higher)