Did someone say GLITTER?!? Take your beverage on the road with this stainless steel 16oz glitter tumbler. The double walled insulation will keep your beverage hot or cold. Each tumbler includes a lid the closely securely to keep your beverages from spilling out.
When using the mug press, you will need the TransPro Large Latte Heating Element MGP6051-LL (sold separately).
16 OZ STAINLESS STEEL TUMBLER - WHITE GLITTER
|Sub Blank Size||16oz. - 6.25" tall and 3.5" diameter at the top|
Textprint Sublimation Paper on Stainless Steel with Mug Press
- Set temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 80-100 seconds.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper.
- Wrap the printed image around product and secure with heat transfer tape.
- Press at 350 degrees F for 80-100 seconds with medium pressure.
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot. Use caution as item will be very hot.
Textprint Sublimation Paper on a Tumbler Mug with 3D Vacuum Press
- Turn the 3D Vacuum Heat press on.
- Set the Temperature to 392 degrees F (200 degrees C) and time to 5-6 minutes.
- Set the heating button so both the top and bottom heating lights are on.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Wrap the printed image around the Tumbler and secure with heat transfer tape.
- Place the tumbler in a tumbler wrap (SB-S-071) and secure the top.
- Open the 3D vacuum press and connect the clear tube to the lid of the tumbler wrap.
- Press vacuum button.
- Press the time button.
- At the halfway point, open the top lid and flip the tumbler so it is resting on the other side. Close lid to complete the sublimation process.
- Remove immediately once finished and peel hot. Use caution as tumbler will be very hot.